Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Lunch Pail Tin Patti made for me, Wow

As you can see that beautiful tin was made for me by Patti Senter, she was my Secret Santa over at Your Paper Pantry, how pretty is that, and she made it just for me, can you imagine receiving that in a surprise package in the mail. Your Paper Pantry is a website with the greates women exchange swaps of color, charms, layouts, supplies, all sorts of things, and we receive some of the most beautiful things in the mail, I absolutely love it. Our secret santa was so much fun, we did not know who had our name until our package arrived in the mail. When I opened this beautiful Tin Pail that Patti made for me I was so stunned and so happy I just kept looking at it over and over. This along with some wonderful stamps, glimmer mists and other great things was one of the best gifts ever. Thank you so much Patti Senter.

No comments:

Post a Comment