Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have been MIA

Well a lot has happened in my life and I have not been on for a while, Just to update, my Husband has been very ill, He had a brain tumor which the Doctors operated on in Tucson, Az. It was a long surgery but the doctors feel confident that it was a success. There were some little feelers in it that they didn't get all out, therefore, he will be having radiation therephy every day for 5 weeks and chemo also. The Doctors said that it could not be cured but it can be controlled and we are very confident that he will recover from this process. He is a very strong man with a big heart. After treatment he will return to Tucson for another MIA and another visit with his surgeon to see where we go from there. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers sent to us and all the positive thoughts, they really do help and are appreciated very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment