Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Very Good Week


I have just had one of the best weeks that I have had in a very long time. My son came from Phoenix to visit for the first time in several years, lives get so busy all we do sometime is get to visit on the phone. My daughter and her husband came from Tucson with their two dogs who are always welcome. So, the first time in years I had all three of my children here at the same time, WOW was I so happy. I really enjoyed the visiting and we didn't have to cook all the time they were here, another good thing, we had take outs and went out to eat, and on Saturday my wonderful granddaughter's husband barbecued for us, how nice is that. Then on Saturday night we had a bonfire and had smores, haven't had those in way to many years. My daughter Diane lives here next to me, I only have1 granddaughter, 1 grandson and 1 great grandson and every one was here, so what do you do when you have the whole family together, take pictures so I hope you enjoy the pictures to follow of my beautiful and wonderful family, I love you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time Barb! I'm lucky enough to have all 3 of my brothers and their families close by. Just had my one niece move away to Florida, but she is the only one not here anymore. Miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete