Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Life

Hello everyone, I have been wanting to set up a blog so I can communicte with family and freinds, also show picture of family and of my scrapbooking works which I love to create. I love to scrapbook, make cards, participate in swaps, make new friends, read, garden in the summer.
I live in a small town called Pinetop, Arizona, it is in the White Mountains of Arizona, and contrary to popular belief, we do get snow in the winter. I have the most wonderful family, I have 2 beautiful daughter, 1 great son, 1 loveable granddaughter, 1 handsome grandson, and the real love is my greatgandson, Mason, he is the cutest little boy you have ever seen. I also am a furmom to 1 lab. and 3 pomeranians which I just can't imagine living without.
On this site I am hoping to communicate with all of you, let you know what I am doing and things going on in my family and also show some pictures of some of my scrapbooking projects.
So I hope you enjoy visiting me here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have finally taken the plunge and posted on the blog. I'm looking forward to seeing all you have to show. I know your projects are wonderful and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete